(Variable name) is a [D031] (0x50) (Red/Blue) or [D030] (0x50) (Yellow)-type glitch move in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow. It is capable of causing Super Glitch.
Successfully using this glitch move when the effects of Super Glitch are eliminated or minimized (e.g. when a 0x50 sub-tile is early in the saved screen data), will reveal its actual effect which lowers the foe's evasion by two stages, with Aurora Beam's animation.
Glitch Pokémon which learn (variable name) (0xAB)
Red/Blueゥ .4 (C2): Level 195
Yellowu (0xC7) (Level 224) PkMn ? A (0xD2) (Level 224) ゥゥ] (0xD3) (Level 224) 4, ゥァ (0xDD) (Level 195) ゥ 4 4 (0xF8) (Level 195)
- Glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue (D031) (0x50)-type glitch moves
- Glitch moves with Aurora Beam's animation
- Glitch moves capable of causing Super Glitch
- Glitch moves identical between Red/Blue/Yellow
- Pokémon Yellow (D030) (0x50)-type glitch moves
- Pokémon Yellow glitch moves