(Variable name) is a (variable name) (0x49)-type glitch move in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow. It is capable of causing Super Glitch.
When Super Glitch is avoided (possible with an early 0x50 sub-tile present in the saved screen data), this glitch move may deal damage with a 40% chance of poisoning the foe.
Glitch Pokémon which learn (variable name) (0xAD)
Red/Blueゥ (0xC1): Level 234 O PkMn4 X (0xCF): Level 234 g (0xEE): Level 234 Glitch Pokémon (0xFA): Level 195
Yellowゥ (0xD4) (Level 250) PkMn (0xD8) (Level 250)
- Glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue variable name (0x49)-type glitch moves
- Glitch moves with String Shot's animation
- Glitch moves capable of causing Super Glitch
- Glitch moves identical between Red/Blue/Yellow
- Pokémon Yellow variable name (0x49)-type glitch moves
- Pokémon Yellow glitch moves