(Variable name) is a (variable name) (0xC0)-type glitch move in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow. It is capable of causing Super Glitch.
If the effects of Super Glitch are avoided (e.g. by having a 0x50 sub-tile early in the saved screen data), then this glitch move may deal damage with Substitute's animation (and will change the user's sprite to a Substitute). Upon dealing damage, half of the damage inflicted is given to the user as HP.
This glitch move's animation does not actually create a Substitute; the game will only display its sprite.
Glitch Pokémon which learn (variable name) (0xAE)
Pokémon Red and BlueAゥ G (0xD4): Level 84 'M 'N g (0xFB): Level 240
Pokémon Yellowゥ (0xD4) (Level 33) PkMn (0xD8) (Level 33)
- Glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue variable name (0xC0)-type glitch moves
- Glitch moves with Substitute's animation
- Glitch moves capable of causing Super Glitch
- Glitch moves identical between Red/Blue/Yellow
- Pokémon Yellow variable name (0xC0)-type glitch moves
- Pokémon Yellow glitch moves