(Variable name) is a (variable name) (0xC8)-type glitch move in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow. It is capable of causing Super Glitch.
Using this glitch move where there is no significant Super Glitch corruption (possible by having a 0x50 sub-tile early in the saved screen data) may result in a move that deals damage with the 'square in' animation from Thrash. This glitch move will also restore half the amount of damage inflicted to the opponent to the user as HP.
Glitch Pokémon which learn (variable name) (0xBC)
Yellow♀ . (0xC1) (Level 23) ゥ' (0xD0) (Level 23)
- Glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue variable name (0xC8)-type glitch moves
- Glitch moves with animation 0xB5
- Glitch moves capable of causing Super Glitch
- Glitch moves identical between Red/Blue/Yellow
- Pokémon Yellow variable name (0xC8)-type glitch moves
- Pokémon Yellow glitch moves