(Variable name) is a Flying-type glitch move in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow. It is capable of causing Super Glitch.
Successfully using this glitch move without the significant influence of Super Glitch (possible by having a 0x50 sub-tile early in the saved screen data) may result in a non-damage dealing move with Teleport's animation that returns the message "No effect!", like Splash. It will also remove the user's sprite.
Glitch Pokémon which learn (variable name) (0xBE)
Red/Blueゥ .4 (0xC2): Start ゥL ゥ || M 4 (0xC6): Level 24 ゥU? (0xC8): Start M p'u ゥ (0xD3): Start PkMnRPkMn (0xD9): Start A (0xEA): Start
Yellow4, ゥァ (0xCF) (Level 24) ₽ pゥ. 4( (0xEE) (Level 24)
- Glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue Flying-type glitch moves
- Glitch moves with Teleport's animation
- Glitch moves capable of causing Super Glitch
- No effect glitch moves
- Glitch moves identical between Red/Blue/Yellow
- Pokémon Yellow glitch moves
- Pokémon Yellow Flying-type glitch moves