(Variable name) (0xC2) is a (variable name) (0x41)-type glitch move in Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow. It is capable of causing Super Glitch.
Successfully using this glitch move while avoiding or minimizing the effects of Super Glitch (possible by having a 0x50 sub-tile early in the saved screen data) will result in damage with Fire Punch's animation that hits the opponent two times.
Glitch Pokémon which learn (variable name) (0xC2)
Red/BlueAゥ G (0xD4): Level 24, 158, 167 PkMnaPkMnゥ ♂ fPkMnk (0xD8): Level 24, 158, 167 /PkMn ▼PkMn (0xE0): Level 127 'M (0xFE): Level 167 Glitch Pokémon (0xDB): Level 23
Yellowh 4 pゥ ゥ… (0xEF) (Level 167)
- Glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch moves
- Pokémon Red and Blue variable name (0x41)-type glitch moves
- Glitch moves with Fire Punch's animation
- Glitch moves capable of causing Super Glitch
- Glitch moves identical between Red/Blue/Yellow
- Pokémon Yellow glitch moves
- Pokémon Yellow variable name (0x41)-type glitch moves