|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|Pゥ 4₽ (E7)||X C (E8)||c 7 (E9)|
X C is a dual-type Glitch (0xA5)/Glitch (0x3B)-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue.
Its family number is 245.
It has an unstable front-sprite, which may cause this glitch Pokémon to freeze the game when sent out on the opponent's side.
When sound bank fixes are applied, its behavior is identical to 4 4, but it crashes after it partially shows up.
It cannot be encountered directly with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a Cooltrainer♀ battle will be initiated instead.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 232. Time Capsule exploit (Yanma). CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("." (E8) character). LOL glitch ("." (E8) character) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 232. Double distort CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("." (E8) character, normally cannot be input) Equivalent trade of
Starting movesFly Rock Slide Glitch Move 0x00 Gust
Level-up movesQuick Attack (Level 12) Whirlwind (Level 21) Wing Attack (Level 31) Agility (Level 40) Mirror Move (Level 49) Glitch Move 0x00 (Level 151)
TM/HM movesTM03 Swords Dance TM05 Mega Kick TM07 Horn Drill TM21 Mega Drain TM27 Fissure TM30 Teleport TM35 Metronome TM38 Fire Blast TM43 Sky Attack TM46 Psywave
Time Capsule exploit movesTime Capsule exploit level-up moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Double Team, SonicBoom, Supersonic, Swift, Wing Attack, Screech
Time Capsule exploit TM/HM: Headbutt, Toxic, SolarBeam, Double Team, Swift, Rest, Flash
Time Capsule breeding: Leech Life, Whirlwind
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Family 245 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn glitch move 0x00
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon part of Red/Blue experience group 0xA5
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue
- Red/Blue glitch (0xA5)-type glitch Pokémon
- Red/Blue glitch (0x3B)-type glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect item identifiers
- Glitch Pokémon with zero dimension sprites