|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|Glitch Pokémon (EB)||Glitch Pokémon (EC)||h ゥ (ED)|
Glitch Pokémon (0xEC) is a dual-type [D04A] (0xE8)/Normal (0x8E)-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue.
Its family number is 211.
It has an unstable front-sprite, which may cause this glitch Pokémon to freeze the game when sent out on the opponent's side.
It cannot be encountered directly with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a Lt. Surge battle will be initiated instead.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 236. Time Capsule exploit (Umbreon). CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("▷" character). LOL glitch ("▷" character) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 236. Double distort CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("▷" character, normally cannot be input) Equivalent trade of ?/ from Pokémon Yellow. Arbitrary code execution
Starting movesAmnesia Petal Dance Dizzy Punch Skull Bash
TM/HM movesTM03 Swords Dance TM08 Body Slam TM09 Take Down TM11 BubbleBeam TM12 Water Gun TM16 Pay Day TM17 Submission TM18 Counter TM21 Mega Drain TM24 Thunderbolt TM28 Dig TM32 Double Team TM34 Bide TM37 Egg Bomb TM40 Skull Bash TM41 Softboiled TM42 Dream Eater TM45 Thunder Wave TM48 Rock Slide HM03 Surf HM05 Flash
Time Capsule exploit movesTime Capsule exploit level-up moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Screech
Time Capsule exploit TM/HM: Headbutt, Toxic, Hyper Beam, Psychic, Double Team, Swift, Dream Eater, Rest, Cut, Flash
Time Capsule exploit prior evolution: Growl, Bite, Focus Energy, Take Down, Growth (event)
Time Capsule breeding: Flail
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Family 211 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon part of Red/Blue experience group 0x88
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue
- Red/Blue blank (0xE8)-type glitch Pokémon
- Normal (0x8E)-type glitch Pokémon
- Arbitrary front sprite glitch Pokémon
- Arbitrary back sprite glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect item identifiers
- Glitch Pokémon with zero dimension sprites