|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|ゥ₽'M (EF)||ゥ₽ (F0)||94 (F1)|
ゥ₽ is a dual-type Fighting/Glitch (0x2B)-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue.
Its family number is 174.
It cannot be caught with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a Sabrina battle will be initiated instead.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 240. Time Capsule exploit (Unown, requires a glitch for Unown to know a move other than Hidden Power). CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("₽" character). LOL glitch ("₽" character) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 240. Double distort CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("₽" character, normally cannot be input) Equivalent trade of
Starting movesTM05 TM39 Bubblebeam Tackle
TM/HM movesTM05 Mega Kick TM06 Toxic TM07 Horn Drill TM10 Double-Edge TM11 BubbleBeam TM17 Submission TM18 Counter TM19 Seismic Toss TM20 Rage TM25 Thunder TM27 Fissure TM28 Dig TM31 Mimic TM32 Double Team TM34 Bide TM35 Metronome TM37 Egg Bomb TM39 Swift TM40 Skull Bash TM41 Softboiled TM43 Sky Attack TM45 Thunder Wave TM46 Psywave TM49 Tri Attack HM04 Strength
Time Capsule exploit moves(No natural Time Capsule exploit moves).
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Family 174 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a TM/HM glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon part of Red/Blue experience group 0x4B
- Fighting-type glitch Pokémon
- Red/Blue glitch (0x2B)-type glitch Pokémon
- Arbitrary front sprite glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect item quantities