|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|ゥ₽ (F4)||ゥ (F5)||G 'Mp (F6)|
ゥ (F5) is a dual-type Glitch (0x1C)/Glitch (0x37)-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue.
Its family number is 255.
It cannot be encountered with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a Channeler battle will be initiated instead.
Both its front and back sprite are unstable, which results in a freeze, which can be fixed by freezing the sound bank values in place, and if it's applied, its front sprite behavior is identical to 4 4. However, it crashes after it partially shows up.
The back sprite glitches out the current music in an constant manner and then when it gets sent out, it monotones the audio, but gameplay still resumes.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 245. Time Capsule exploit (Dunsprace). CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("♀" character). LOL glitch ("♀" character) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 245. Double distort CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("♀" character) Equivalent trade of
Starting movesTackle Sky Attack Glitch Move 0x00 Jump Kick
Level 3 →
Level-up movesWing Attack (Level 58) TM08 (Level 184) Softboiled (Level 205)
TM/HM movesTM01 Mega Punch TM03 Swords Dance TM04 Whirlwind TM09 Take Down TM11 BubbleBeam TM12 Water Gun TM17 Submission TM19 Seismic Toss TM20 Rage TM35 Metronome TM36 Selfdestruct TM37 Egg Bomb TM41 Softboiled TM42 Dream Eater TM43 Sky Attack TM44 Rest TM48 Rock Slide TM49 Tri Attack TM50 Substitute HM01 Cut HM03 Surf HM04 Strength
Time Capsule exploit movesTime Capsule exploit level-up moves: Rage, Defense Curl, Glare, Screech, Take Down
Time Capsule exploit TM/HM: Headbutt, Toxic, SolarBeam, Thunder, Dig, Double Team, Defense Curl, Dream Eater, Rest, Strength
Time Capsule move tutor: Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
Time Capsule breeding: Bide, Bite, Rock Slide
Time Capsule events: Fury Attack (New York City Pokémon Center), Horn Drill (New York City Pokémon Center)
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Family 255 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a TM/HM glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn glitch move 0x00
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon part of Red/Blue experience group 0x0D
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue
- Red/Blue glitch (0x1C)-type glitch Pokémon
- Red/Blue glitch (0x37)-type glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect item quantities
- Glitch Pokémon with zero dimension sprites