|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|PkMn (D8)||ゥ (D9)|
ゥ (D9) is a dual-type Glitch (0x24)/Glitch (0xA5)-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Yellow.
Its family number is 254.
It cannot be caught with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a Gambler battle will be initiated instead.
It may cause heavy possibly freeze inducing glitches after appearing on the opposing side in battle.
In order to access ゥ (D9)'s other starting moves, view the summary of a Pokémon with more than one move in battle to scroll to the other moves but with their names hidden, although one can be swapped to the top, disabling move 00 and the rest.
Alternatively teach it a TM/HM move to remove the move 00 in move slot one and have access to all three other moves.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 217. Time Capsule exploit (Xatu). LOL glitch (0xD9 sub-tile) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 217. Equivalent trade of PkMnRPkMn (D9) from Pokémon Red and Blue. Arbitrary code execution
Starting movesGlitch Move 0x00 Headbutt Take Down Splash
TM/HM movesTM01 Mega Punch TM06 Toxic TM11 Bubblebeam TM25 Thunder TM27 Fissure TM28 Dig TM29 Psychic TM35 Metronome TM36 Selfdestruct TM37 Egg Bomb TM38 Fire Blast TM40 Skull Bash TM41 Softboiled TM44 Rest TM45 Thunder Wave TM46 Psywave TM48 Rock Slide TM50 Substitute HM01 Cut HM02 Fly HM03 Surf
Time Capsule exploit movesTime Capsule exploit level-up moves: Peck, Leer, Night Shade, Teleport, Confuse Ray, Psychic
Time Capsule exploit TM/HM: Toxic, Hyper Beam, SolarBeam, Psychic, Double Team, Swift, Dream Eater, Rest, Fly, Flash
Time Capsule breeding: Drill Peck, Haze, Quick Attack
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Yellow glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Family 254 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn glitch move 0x00
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which are part of the Medium-Fast experience group
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon
- Freeze sprite glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Yellow
- Yellow glitch (0x24)-type glitch Pokémon
- Yellow glitch (0xA5)-type glitch Pokémon
- Arbitrary front sprite glitch Pokémon
- Arbitrary back sprite glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect item quantities
- Glitch Pokémon with zero dimension sprites