|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|F q , (FB)||ゥ₽ 4Mn ゥ (FC)||× 'rゥ. 4- (FD)|
ゥ₽ 4Mn ゥ is a dual-type Grass/Poison-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Yellow.
It is a hybrid of Oddish, and has the same sprites as Oddish due to having the same sprite pointers, dimensions and sprite bank.
It is also one of the Ragon Pokédex entry glitch Pokémon.
It cannot be caught with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a "4! (34)" glitch Trainer battle will be initiated instead.
There is no Generation II Pokémon that will become this glitch Pokémon in Generation I other than potentially through Celebi (Gold/Silver), Egg (Gold/Silver) and Egg (English Crystal) which convert into difficult to predict Pokémon.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 252. LOL glitch ("6" character) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 252. Equivalent trade of O (FC) from Pokémon Red and Blue. Arbitrary code execution
Level 3 →
Level 3 →
Level-up movesTackle (Level 6) Mega Punch (Level 25) TM52 (Level 32) Razor Wind (Level 34) TM25 (Level 193) Swords Dance (Level 201) HM02 (Level 229)
TM/HM movesTM03 Swords Dance TM06 Toxic TM09 Take Down TM10 Double-Edge TM20 Rage TM21 Mega Drain TM22 SolarBeam TM31 Mimic TM32 Double Team TM33 Reflect TM34 Bide TM44 Rest TM50 Substitute HM01 Cut
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Yellow glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Oddish (043) hybrid glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon unavailable with the Time Capsule exploit
- Glitch Pokémon which evolve
- Glitch Pokémon that evolve into other glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a TM/HM glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which are part of the Medium-Slow experience group
- Ragon Pokédex glitch Pokémon
- Grass-type glitch Pokémon
- Poison-type glitch Pokémon