|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|ゾ９９バ (EC)||ヂィﾞィﾞゃいﾞ (ED)||9パ (EE)|
ヂィﾞィﾞゃいﾞ is a dual-type Glitch (0xD8)/Bird (0x86)-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Yellow (Japanese).
Its family number is 159.
ヂィﾞィﾞゃいﾞ (Red/Green) and ヂィﾞィﾞゃいﾞ (Blue) are the equivalent trade glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red, Green, and Pokémon Blue (Japanese).
It cannot be caught with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as an Erika battle will be initiated instead.
It is a total items changing glitch Pokémon due to its Pokédex number 159.
The Cable Club escape glitch can be used to encounter this glitch Pokémon on the opponent's side, enabling its side effect of adding +64 to the number of items in the inventory.
Methods to obtainEquivalent trade of ヂィﾞィﾞゃいﾞ (Red/Green) or ヂィﾞィﾞゃいﾞ (Blue). 任意コード実行/Arbitrary code execution
Starting movesバグわざ ０ｘＡ９/Glitch Move 0xA9 かくばる/Sharpen わるあがき/Struggle わざマシン２７/TM27
Evolution(s)Research is incomplete at this time.
Level-up movesResearch is incomplete at this time.
TM/HM movesResearch is incomplete at this time.
Base statsResearch is incomplete at this time
|This article or section is a stub. You can help wiki by [ expanding it].|
- Japanese Yellow glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Family 159 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move 0xA6-0xC3
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a TM/HM glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn Struggle
- Japanese Yellow glitch (0xD8)-type glitch Pokémon
- Bird (0x86)-type glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect the number of bag items