|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|…… (E2)||Glitch Pokémon (E3)||Glitch Pokémon (E4)|
Glitch Pokémon (0xE3) is a dual-type [D04A] (0x7B)/[D04A] (0x70)-type glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue.
Its family number is 240.
This glitch Pokémon has a name that is terminated with 0x50 before it begins, essentially giving it a 'blank' name when the name has to be displayed. However, other characters exist after the 0x50 byte.
It cannot be caught with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a Chief battle will be initiated instead.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 227. Time Capsule exploit (Skiploom). CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("-" character). LOL glitch ("-" character) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 227. Double distort CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("-" character) Equivalent trade of 4 89 4 from Pokémon Yellow. Arbitrary code execution
Starting movesStruggle Doubleslap Glitch Move 0x00 Swords Dance
Level 3 →
Pokédex dataArbitrary Pokédex sourced from VRAM 9188.
Level-up movesTM34 (Level 10) Aurora Beam (Level 32)
TM/HM movesTM09 Take Down TM10 Double-Edge TM11 BubbleBeam TM12 Water Gun TM13 Ice Beam TM17 Submission TM19 Seismic Toss TM20 Rage TM22 SolarBeam TM23 Dragon Rage TM25 Thunder TM27 Fissure TM28 Dig TM30 Teleport TM31 Mimic TM34 Bide TM35 Metronome TM36 Selfdestruct TM38 Fire Blast TM49 Tri Attack TM50 Substitute HM02 Fly
Time Capsule exploit movesTime Capsule exploit level-up moves: Splash, Tail Whip, Tackle, Tackle, PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Mega Drain
Time Capsule exploit TM/HM: Headbutt, Toxic, SolarBeam, Double Team, Defense Curl, Rest, Flash
Time Capsule exploit prior evolution: Agility (Hoppip, event)
Time Capsule breeding: Amnesia, Confusion, Double-Edge, Growl, Pay Day, Reflect
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which evolve
- Glitch Pokémon with an evolve without stone evolution
- Family 240 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a TM/HM glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn glitch move 0x00
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn Struggle
- Arbitrary Pokédex glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon part of Red/Blue experience group 0x64
- Red/Blue blank 0x7B-type glitch Pokémon
- Red/Blue blank 0x70-type glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect item quantities
- Glitch Pokémon with zero dimension sprites