|← Previous glitch Pokémon||Current glitch Pokémon||Next glitch Pokémon →|
|C (E5)||- - (E6)||Pゥ 4₽ (E7)|
- - is a dual-type [D04A] (0x7B)/[D04A] (0x70) glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue.
Its family number is 240.
Rather than - -, which appears on this glitch Pokémon's summary Pokédex entry and Pokédex area, its name may appear as "」 -" on the opposing side in battle. These special characters appear as thick dashes and are taken from the 77 and 76 bytes in the Pokémon's name. The first one of these bytes, the 77, is oriented at the top corner of the character's space.
It cannot be caught with the Trainer escape glitch or another means of instant encounter, as a Rocket battle will be initiated instead.
Methods to obtainParty remaining HP glitch or storage box remaining HP glitch with a remaining HP of 230. Time Capsule exploit (Sunkern). CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("?" character). LOL glitch ("?" character) International fossil conversion glitch with an Attack stat of 230. Double distort CoolTrainer♀ corruption ("?" character) Equivalent trade of
Starting movesStruggle Doubleslap
Level-up movesGlitch Move 0x00 (Level 4) Horn Drill (Level 5) Poison Sting (Level 6) Mega Kick (Level 119) TM45 (Level 184) Wing Attack (Level 195) TM40 (Level 206) TM33 (Level 234) TM33 (Level 250) TM01 (Level 251)
TM/HM movesTM09 Take Down TM10 Double-Edge TM11 BubbleBeam TM12 Water Gun TM13 Ice Beam TM17 Submission TM19 Seismic Toss TM20 Rage TM22 SolarBeam TM23 Dragon Rage TM25 Thunder TM27 Fissure TM28 Dig TM30 Teleport TM31 Mimic TM34 Bide TM35 Metronome TM36 Selfdestruct TM38 Fire Blast TM49 Tri Attack TM50 Substitute HM02 Fly
Time Capsule exploit movesTime Capsule exploit level-up moves: Absorb, Growth, Mega Drain Time Capsule exploit TM/HM: Toxic, SolarBeam, Double Team, Rest, Cut, Flash Time Capsule exploit events: Splash (New York City Pokémon Center)
- GlitchDex articles
- Pokémon Red and Blue glitch Pokémon
- Generation I glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon
- Family 240 glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a TM/HM glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn glitch move 0x00
- Glitch Pokémon which learn a glitch move
- Glitch Pokémon which learn Struggle
- Glitch Pokémon part of Red/Blue experience group 0x64
- Red/Blue blank 0x7B-type glitch Pokémon
- Red/Blue blank 0x70-type glitch Pokémon
- Glitch Pokémon which affect item quantities
- Glitch Pokémon with zero dimension sprites