Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

List of Staff Members - Page 2

Re: List of Staff Members

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-26 17:08:24

Hardly any of the admins do anything adminly at all. :-/

Do I do a lot of things adminly?

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-10-26 17:14:37
What defines adminly?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-26 17:58:05
Well, probably anything involved in the process of managing both the forum and the website. Now, I don't know what all everyone is doing, though, all I can really see going on sitewise is Newo's decamark research project. As far as forum administration goes, most of the time it's just banning some random moron or adding a new board or something.

Hmm, maybe we should junk the existing Glitch Scientist corps and half the admins (and global mods too while we're at it) and just enlist the decamark researchers to fill those spots. They're doing stuff.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-10-26 18:10:07
erm some admins+mods+staff are ACTUALLY doing something
Some are inactive
Espically Admins
No offense ;D

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-26 18:12:10
The most inactive admin award goes to…………..
POKEGLITCH!

Date: 2007-10-26 18:14:00

The most inactive admin award goes to…………..
POKEGLITCH!

Too True..I havent seen him in like…forever D:

Hardly any of the admins do anything adminly at all. :-/

Do I do a lot of things adminly?

Yes definatley

Date: 2007-10-26 18:20:37
Ironically enough Pokeglitch has done more for the glitchology scene than most of the other staff, inactive or not. Although if I have to demote inactive staff I'll be forced to relieve him of rank, but he'll at least get Distinguished.

Date: 2007-10-26 18:21:28
Oh yeah!I remeber him now!
He contriubted TONS! of stuff.
I have a bad memory xD Sorry..

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-28 11:50:40
That's true, I used to go on his site a lot.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-10-28 14:20:48

Well, probably anything involved in the process of managing both the forum and the website. Now, I don't know what all everyone is doing, though, all I can really see going on sitewise is Newo's decamark research project. As far as forum administration goes, most of the time it's just banning some random moron or adding a new board or something.

Hmm, maybe we should junk the existing Glitch Scientist corps and half the admins (and global mods too while we're at it) and just enlist the decamark researchers to fill those spots. They're doing stuff.

If you do junk the Glitch Scientist corps, keeps BlueLatios since he is doing things for the site.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-28 14:24:22
I don't believe Locke has been active for a long time either…

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-28 16:01:13
I'd ask them if they cared first.

Date: 2007-10-29 01:33:53
Well, now we have 9 (!) admins, 4 global mods, and 2 glitch scientists. :-/

All of the admins have been active in the past week, though, so I can't do any inactivity demotions anymore.

Concerning new staff, there is the possibility of a staff recruitment thread in the near future.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-11-05 16:15:41

All of the admins have been active in the past week, though, so I can't do any inactivity demotions anymore.

Concerning new staff, there is the possibility of a staff recruitment thread in the near future.
Ahem, 3 Glitch Scientists including me. Unless one of the others on the list has quit or demoted or something.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-05 18:03:05

Ahem, 3 Glitch Scientists including me. Unless one of the others on the list has quit or demoted or something.

Skeith is gone.