Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

Fourm Changes - Page 1

Fourm Changes

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-05-05 20:35:03
I just made some changes to the fourm.

1. I Moved the "Pokemon Game Hacking" section into the "Game Hacking Discussion".

2.I Made the "Creative Movements" a board in "Discussion Topics", and make its boards sub boards.

3. I Merged "General Discussion" and "Anonymous Discussion"

4. Also, I Axed the "Sonic Glitch Discussion" it was never used.

So, there are your changes. Say what you like or don't like about them. Also, there could be more in the near future.

Also tell me if there are any issues with posting or those kind of things.

Re: Fourm Changes

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-05 20:47:11
-_- It's took me 3 months to get used to things, how they first were, when I first joined… Great, it'll take me that much again to get used to the bloody changes! Why can't things, be left alone? They were fine as they were, just delete threads/boards that are never used, no need to change anything around.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-05-05 21:14:45

-_- It's took me 3 months to get used to things, how they first were, when I first joined… Great, it'll take me that much again to get used to the bloody changes! Why can't things, be left alone? They were fine as they were, just delete threads/boards that are never used, no need to change anything around.

Well, everything is the same, just instead of boards in massive sections that are never posted in, there all sub boards in one board. They even have the same name. I think that it looks better with five less boards on the main page.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-05 21:32:06
I still liked how they were, before.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-05-06 17:17:25
Well, sorry, but it's not your decision. I'd ask that you only post if you've got constructive criticism, but I'm no mod.

Also: only (minor) complaint I have is the Creative works section becoming a single forum. It's basically adding an extra step to see the artwork. The boards aren't that crowded, so I don't think it needed to be moved. But, meh, it's not that bad of a change. Overall, good choices.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-06 18:11:37
To get directly to the sub-boards, just click the links below Creative Works that lead to them.