Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

Forum Changes - Page 1

Forum Changes

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-09-23 21:05:26
first of all there's a rules change. This was suggested by IIMarckus and, thinking that the other rules were a tad too verbose to even try to follow, I adopted it. There are only three rules, but they will be enforced.

second of all, the newsfader was cleared.

thirdly, some unused/unneeded boards were archived away. I'm removing all references to an official IRC channel since at the moment we do not have one.

Re: Forum Changes

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-09-23 22:25:59
The forums, look pretty good. Guess, the changes have made the forum look more tidy. Also, the other day I had this connection problem, error and since then the forums have been having the connection troubles again saying the server busy or database errors. So, not sure what's going on there.

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2008-09-30 13:52:32
Hurrah, we're shiny again!

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-09-30 14:17:50
Ooohhh blue. :D
And its nice to see some changes around GCLF,so everything doesnt seem like the dinosaur age AKA when i joined in 06 xD

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-09-30 15:12:19
Uhh… no, that's just SMF wanting to revert stuff.

*changes back*

(You still have the quick theme changer to change stuff)