Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

"Aspiring Membership" program canceled - Page 1

"Aspiring Membership" program canceled

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-09-11 20:56:10
Because it was more trouble than it was worth, the aspiring membership program has been canceled. All former aspiring and awaiting GCLF members are now GCLF members.

This was going to be done on the 15th along with a slew of other new changes but the permissioning problems were so urgent that I had to do it now.

Re: "Aspiring Membership" program canceled

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-09-12 00:21:49
Its not like you guys even needed that. you can just go ahead and ban or delete the rule breaking newbies.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-09-16 04:43:22

Its not like you guys even needed that. you can just go ahead and ban or delete the rule breaking newbies.
Uh, ban? Isn't that a bit too serious unless they break the rules over 9000 times or something?

Date: 2009-09-16 10:23:17
Well. ya I guess. what I meant to say was you guys could just do things the old-school way.

Posted by: echinodermata
Date: 2009-09-16 22:32:07

Well. ya I guess. what I meant to say was you guys could just do things the old-school way.

^ this

Date: 2009-09-17 04:41:42
School?

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-09-20 21:42:22
I kind of liked it. Too bad it had to go…. Oh well.