Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Announcements

Welcome to October - Page 2

Re: Welcome to October

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-10-03 06:13:20

You know yami. I could tell you what I should tell you, but Ill just say this, I give up. explaining my situation to you is futile, you will just simply never ever understand. So Im sorry I ever gave you s**t, Im sorry you believe that I will die from smoking mary jane, Im sorry I actually ever tried to explaining anything to you.
PLEEEEASE move this somewhere else.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-03 06:31:02

Welcome to October

And a happy October to you sir.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-10-03 11:07:02

You know yami. I could tell you what I should tell you, but Ill just say this, I give up. explaining my situation to you is futile, you will just simply never ever understand. So Im sorry I ever gave you s**t, Im sorry you believe that I will die from smoking mary jane, Im sorry I actually ever tried to explaining anything to you.
PLEEEEASE move this somewhere else.

When its stated that the feud no longer exists, then thats it, its gone. No apologies (especially not ones like this which are just asking for trouble.).  It doesn't belong in this thread and is off topic, something else were trying to correct here. So if we could just drop it and keep on topic and go back to normal then that would be great.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-10-03 14:34:38
..Go ahead and delete it, if you want. I wasnt asking for trouble, if its really done then I was just apoligizing for being a jackass, I don't know what else to tell you.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-10-03 23:17:38
Well said PeachY. I agree with this motion to drop all bickering and "burying the hatchet". We are simply going to pretend the feuds never existed. I am also happy to hear that the wiki is doing good  :).

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-10-03 23:19:58

it's dead it's gone, move on.

if its really done then I was just apoligizing for being a jackass

Glad we agree. I don't think further discussion is necessary.

Anyone with questions about the October ruling can PM me about it. Thread locked