Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Official American D/P Release Thread - Page 1

Official American D/P Release Thread

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2007-04-22 10:27:25
It's finally here! Pok?mon Diamond and Pearl have been released in the U.S.! This is the official thread for all D/P release discussion–that is, if you're celebrating getting a copy of D/P or whatever, post it here instead of making your own thread about it.

As for me, I'm getting Pearl when Gamestop opens today at 10:00! YAY!
Edit: I have my Pearl Version now. It's awesome!

Re: Official American D/P Release Thread

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-04-23 22:57:38
this is what i have to say…….OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POKEMON GAMES ROCK! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8)!!! I GOT MY PRE-ORDERED DIAMOND VERSION ON SUNDAY AT ABOUT 1:00!!!!!!!!!IT CAME WITH A DIALGA STYLUS PEN, WOOHOO!!!! i am in orreburgh city right now and am about to enter the gym. my team: Piplup, Shinx, Budew, Starly, Kricketot, and Bidoof! this game has cool graphics! plus cool new pokemon to catch 8). there are also lots of wi-fi features!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-04-24 22:07:28
I'm a cheap scrooge, so I snagged a Diamond rom off bittorrent. It's ok, I guess.

*should get to finding glitches in it soon*

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-04-24 23:10:50
yeah you are a cheap scrooge, abwayax. but you should get the real version sometime so that you can do all the wireless stuff. PS: i wonder what glitches are gonna be in it? probably not much but who knows…..

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2007-04-25 11:16:13
People over at NSider have already found a cloning glitch in it. Just look around forums.nintendo.com's Pok?mon forum and you should find something about it easily.

(And I was hoping that Abwayax would buy a legit Diamond Version so that I could battle him over Wi-fi and prove my Pok?mon superiority… :P)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-04-27 20:03:08
You'll have to wait until either I get a DS or until no$gba support Wi-Fi. The latter will probably happen first.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-05-06 16:13:59
OMG
heres my story
today my brother asked me for my old ds right?then he throws a BRAND NEW SHINY copy of pkmn diamond on the table.im like whoaaa.and funny enough i tried the demo for the game and it was weird/ok XD
who cares.
I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!
and wiifi!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-18 10:24:19
I finally have Pearl and a DS again! I HAD pre-ordered it, but I lost it back in August. Two days ago, I got Pearl and a DS again. I also have an Action Replay, so I might try and find some glitches. I maybe could if I could find an encounter code yielding above 493 of an item.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-18 15:46:41

I finally have Pearl and a DS again! I HAD pre-ordered it, but I lost it back in August. Two days ago, I got Pearl and a DS again. I also have an Action Replay, so I might try and find some glitches. I maybe could if I could find an encounter code yielding above 493 of an item.

You could get codes that glitch your game!

Date: 2007-11-18 15:48:55

Umm, I don't know very many. I'd like the code I was wondering about 2 posts ago though.

Date: 2007-11-18 15:50:33

Si, pero no aprendo mucho. Umm, I don't know very many. I'd like the code I was wondering about 2

Just go to Supercheats!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-18 15:52:20
Supercheats has a huge number of fake cheats.

Date: 2007-11-18 15:52:35
I did go there. And your whole post was a quote.
EDIT: Umm, to Missing? No!.

Date: 2007-11-18 15:55:26

I did go there.

What did you find?

Date: 2007-11-18 15:56:04
Just random PokeSAV stuff.