Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

THE MARATHON OF ALL MARATHONS! - Page 1

THE MARATHON OF ALL MARATHONS!

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-05-30 18:01:05
starting saturday june 2, 5:00 am is the biggest pokemon marathon ever! 33 hours of non-stop pokemon episodes from all 9 seasons! ends sometime on sunday. I am going to tape the whole thing with VCR tapes! i just have to switch tapes when each one runs out. its superfreaknawesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: THE MARATHON OF ALL MARATHONS!

Date: 2007-06-03 21:03:37
was anybody else on from this forums watching or recording any of this, or was i the only one and this is the wrong crowd to tell about it?

PS: dont worry, i wasnt crazy enough to watch the whole thing at once: i will watch the tapes later

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-03 21:10:47
I stopped watching the cartoon two years ago

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-06-03 23:00:03
i stopped watching ot also a while ago but i couldnt help but watch the marathin
i had my wisdom teeth removed the day it started so i got to lounge around and watch most of it
even if it was in a sedated state lol

Date: 2007-06-05 15:41:30
ah, good , at least i wasn't the ONLY one who watched it, that would be a bit awkward if i was.

Posted by: MissingNo man
Date: 2007-06-05 20:09:33
MY GOSH THAT WAS A STINKIN LONG MARATHON!!!!!!

I had to stop about on the 20th hour.

UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH…… I'm pokemon sick.

Date: 2007-06-05 20:35:14
ummm……..you were not supposed to try to watch the whole thing at once cause its 2 days long :o!!!!!! i just put in blank VCR tapes and switched tapes every 8 hours! i only actually watched only about 7 or 8 episodes each day. the marathon took a break at 10:00 PM saturday for the adult swim cartoons and continued 5:00 AM  on sunday (in central time). i will watch the tapes later during the next several weeks or so. its a good thing they had that marathon cause some episodes they hadnt played in YEARS! anyways it was fun!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-12 10:25:45
I know cuz I just recorded them on DVR .

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-04 14:27:24
Darn. If it had seasons 7 and below I woulda wanted to see that…I've lost track of when it's on now though due to giving up on it.