Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Diamond & Pearl Screenshots revealed! - Page 1

Diamond & Pearl Screenshots revealed!

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-05-11 21:20:26
Serebii.net has the first screenshots from Pok?mon Diamond & Pearl Versions, revealed in Coro Coro Magazine. This marks the first content from the actual game to be revealed to the public, ever. What are your thoughts on this? It seems a  lot like the Advanced Generation games to me; I was expecting a gigantic leap. Then again, there were even more similarities between R/B/Y and G/S/C, mostly to allow connectibility between the two games. Since D/P and R/S/E/FR/LG can trade with each other like R/B/Y and G/S/C could, this might mean that there will be more similarities between the two than we were expecting. Trading between versions might also introduce… glitches? Maybe…

Re: Diamond & Pearl Screenshots revealed!

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-05-12 03:19:35
I'd rather see pixelated graphics than poor 3-D. But still, this doesn't look too disappointing to me.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-05-13 03:04:22
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/ has pics of the Coro Coro Magazine pages from which these screenshots were taken, which include pictures of the male and female trainers.

Posted by: popadoc
Date: 2006-06-17 19:22:57
;) ??? :( ;D :'( I have seen the screenshots it doesn't look like it is based on meeting legendary pokemon or completing the pokedex……….at least it looks like it's not about that by two screens on the DS.thank you for your time.

Posted by: ikwaylx
Date: 2006-06-17 19:46:28
Eh? Whats with the male trainers berette like hat?
Whatever happened to the good ol' cappy?

Posted by: Izwzyzx
Date: 2006-06-17 22:25:45
man…

I really don't know about this.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-06-18 11:44:30
I've read on Serebii and seen more pics that say that there are minor differences in apperances between Male and Female Pokemon, and the old time of day like in Gold and Silver is back!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-06-24 21:58:59
…not really. there's new ones. What I'd like is a few more new weather conditions.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-08-11 11:53:19
Do you think there would be any Glitch pokemon?

What do you think they would be like as the game is more complex so there is more that could go wrong!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-11 14:53:52

Do you think there would be any Glitch pokemon?

What do you think they would be like as the game is more complex so there is more that could go wrong!

Actually, the glitch pokemon have grown lesser and weaker by time. The ones in R/B/Y were plenty and could wreck your game totally, in G/S/C there were only 5, and in R/S it was just the question mark ones which pale in comparison

Date: 2006-08-11 15:53:05
Most likely there won't be any! (Unless the ? ones come back…….)

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-08-11 15:57:14
Well never mind!
Worth a try!

But there may be a Bad Egg style glitch though
Put in on purpose for a reason (?)

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-08-11 18:44:00
Maybe your game resets when you try to hack a ?.

Date: 2006-08-13 22:39:29
Maybe your game is DELETED if you try to cheat! (That'd be new….)

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-08-14 00:36:32
Or Nintendo may think there'll never be an DS code cheating device. There isn't one yet. O_o