Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

MANAPHY GIVEAWAY AT TOYS R US! - Page 1

MANAPHY GIVEAWAY AT TOYS R US!

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-17 19:20:14
On September 29 from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm, there will be a special Manaphy giveaway at all Toys R Us. This was announced a while ago in Nintendo Power, but I've heard little of it, so in case you don't know I'm telling you now.

What if you already have a Manaphy? Well, getting the event Pokemon's only half the fun. You can also trade and battle with the people that are there, which will probably be quite a few people. My advice if you plan to trade is to breed starters. Lots of starters. Extra legends are also a good idea.

Re: MANAPHY GIVEAWAY AT TOYS R US!

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-09-19 20:32:49
I'm going then. Thank you for notifying us.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-09-24 06:53:42

On September 29 from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm, there will be a special Manaphy giveaway at all Toys R Us. This was announced a while ago in Nintendo Power, but I've heard little of it, so in case you don't know I'm telling you now.

What if you already have a Manaphy? Well, getting the event Pokemon's only half the fun. You can also trade and battle with the people that are there, which will probably be quite a few people. My advice if you plan to trade is to breed starters. Lots of starters. Extra legends are also a good idea.

Is this in the UK aswell? /me goes check pokemon.co.uk

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-24 17:21:40
You're welcome, flygonlover.

I dunno if it's in the UK or not. Sorry