Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

D/P Nonsense - Page 1

D/P Nonsense

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-10-14 12:01:44
Since I got straight Bs and one A on my interm [halfway through the quarter report card] I get to get a present/book/game
I want to get D/P to actaully be able to know the glitches and such you guys are talking about.
Now I've always hated the new D/P pokemon but I will deal with it :]
So Diamond or Pearl?
i would rather get pearl because I have the matching stylus from a SSBM tournament when I came in 2nd place from a 17 year old >:D
Any suggestions?
Also If I want to find/learn about all the glitches we already know about D/P should I get a GS or something too?
Help!

Re: D/P Nonsense

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-14 12:26:44
Well, a lot more people get Diamond over Pearl, so Pearl would probably be easier to find. I have both myself. I just play those for the game, though, not the glitches.

Hmm…the Japanese version has a lot more glitches than the US version. The only one I can think of for the US version is the tweaking glitch, which you do some strange riding on your bike to get into the black zone, which can let you go all kinds of interesting places.

I would reccomend a GS. 

Date: 2007-10-14 13:45:45
Why Diamond over Pearl?
Anyway well I will probably get pearl but…

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-14 14:56:13
The Diamond-exclusive Pokemon are considered better over Pearl's. (Houndoom over Mightyena,for example)

Date: 2007-10-14 20:20:30
True
Well I got Pearl today
Case Closed and Locked ;D