Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Anyone ever heard of this program? - Page 1

Anyone ever heard of this program?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-14 18:19:26
http://metalkid.info/Pokemon/OfflineProgram/Download.aspx You can download it at that URL. It is MKPP, Metalkid's PkMn Planner/Program. It has a lot of basic data like trainers for EV training, Berry locations, calculators for IVs and EXP and stuff like that, a PkMn planner where you can store movesets in memory, and it comes with an AR PkMnMaker for no apparent reason. It's pretty cool, just that for me version 3 broke for me once. Try it out! ;D

Re: Anyone ever heard of this program?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-14 19:31:29

http://metalkid.info/Pokemon/OfflineProgram/Download.aspx You can download it at that URL. It is MKPP, Metalkid's PkMn Planner/Program. It has a lot of basic data like trainers for EV training, Berry locations, calculators for IVs and EXP and stuff like that, a PkMn planner where you can store movesets in memory, and it comes with an AR PkMnMaker for no apparent reason. It's pretty cool, just that for me version 3 broke for me once. Try it out! ;D

That's so wicked!
AR PkMnMaker?
I need to try that out!

Date: 2007-11-14 19:34:42
Seriously, you've never heard of one? Meh, it's only if I want beta stuff really, as I say nobody in their right mind should use cheating devices for cheating. The actual program can help you get that kinda stoff without cheating though ;).

Date: 2007-11-14 19:44:46

Seriously, you've never heard of one? Meh, it's only if I want beta stuff really, as I say nobody in their right mind should use cheating devices for cheating. The actual program can help you get that kinda stoff without cheating though ;).

I use cheating devices for cheating.

Date: 2007-11-14 19:47:34

What is the point in it?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-11-15 00:26:04
Oh, I don't know. Maybe cheating perhaps?

Date: 2007-11-15 08:53:42

Oh, I don't know. Maybe cheating perhaps?

Possibly cheating to glitch?

Date: 2007-11-15 12:28:33
I meant nobody uses them to help them on their games in their right minds. THE reason for using them is glitches.

Date: 2007-11-16 08:55:24

I meant nobody uses them to help them on their games in their right minds. THE reason for using them is glitches.

I use them for help on my games.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-11-16 17:56:04

What is the point in it?

That is like saying nobody uses a toaster to toast bread.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-16 18:13:42
Or no one downloads music to listen to it.

Date: 2007-11-17 17:35:21
Whatever, I think it's cheap and wrong to do as you really get nothing true out of it, but if you're gonn post here could you at least download the @#$% program? It is very cool.