Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

PokeGods - Page 1

PokeGods

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-10 00:08:31
Here's a thread where you can talk about the most horrible PokeGod stories you've heard.

Tell us the pathetic stories of how to obtain pekablu, mewthree (no offense to Newo's Mewthree sprite), or any other stuped PokeGod you can cringe at

Re: PokeGods

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-10 11:59:21
Why would I be offended?

Anyway, I heard that there is a 1 in a 269,890,000 chance you will find a Mewthree on the island which Mewtwo stands on in the unknown dungeon
I also heard that if you catch 300 MissingNo then go to the corner of Cinnabar Island you go down some secret stairs to a part of the fossil lab which you can create your own pokemon.

And finally, if you get into the Unknown dungeon in Gold and Silver you get loads of legendaries appear.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-10 14:10:17
If you go to Prof. Oak in R/B with a Missingno. in your party, Oak will be fascinated by it and take it for study so it can be classified. He will give you a Celebi. This has officially been proven false by me.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-10 16:24:35
Not to spam or anything, but couldn't we talk about this back at PPPE?

Date: 2007-12-10 19:12:15
What's PPPE?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-10 19:24:14
Pokegod people people eaters.

Date: 2007-12-11 15:48:51

Not to spam or anything, but couldn't we talk about this back at PPPE?

Okay, let's continue this discussion at PPPE

Date: 2007-12-11 16:06:37

Why would I be offended?

Anyway, I heard that there is a 1 in a 269,890,000 chance you will find a Mewthree on the island which Mewtwo stands on in the unknown dungeon
I also heard that if you catch 300 MissingNo then go to the corner of Cinnabar Island you go down some secret stairs to a part of the fossil lab which you can create your own pokemon.

And finally, if you get into the Unknown dungeon in Gold and Silver you get loads of legendaries appear.

I said you would be offended because you have a mewthree sprite, which is, of corse, a pokegod