Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

my quest for a Lucky Egg on D/P - Page 1

my quest for a Lucky Egg on D/P

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-12-12 21:17:50
Ok, I am so officially annoyed at Nintendo for making the Lucky Egg item so rare. Its really great cause it DOUBLES the experience points gained but you can only get it attached to  wild Chansey's and the odds of it appearing ON the Chansey is very rare! And Chansey is so rare that It makes it ridiculously hard to get! however, I am desperate to get this item so I need your help, people. If you can get me a Lucky Egg on Diamond or Pearl versions I will trade almost any other Pokemon or item you want! exceptions are shinies, and event Pokemon, MAYBE legendaries depending on what it is. PM me for offers please thanks!. We can exchange friend codes and trade over wi-fi: just attach the Egg to a Pokemon, say, a Bidoof or something to trade it. ;)

Re: my quest for a Lucky Egg on D/P

Posted by: Ragnarok
Date: 2007-12-18 14:53:26
5% chance. One out of twenty. Go find a Chansey. East of Hearthome, iirc.

Or go to Se- nevermind.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-12 20:18:22
If you're still on this "quest" of yours…try having a Yanma first slot. Compoundeyes now attracts items (PkMn with items) if I recall correctly. I have an ARDS, and I might be able to give you one (if I can ever get Wi-fi to work) if you want. Good luck anyway, you'll literally need it.

Posted by: crapp
Date: 2008-01-12 22:49:04
get one in xd and clone it in emerald then send some over