Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The easiest way to get Celebi - A request! - Page 1

The easiest way to get Celebi - A request!

Posted by: Hundemon Despotar
Date: 2007-12-29 14:23:51
Hey mates. I have completed my yellow version with 151 Pokedex and 216 hours! Now I want to complete my silver version (250 Pokedex, 303 hours, a team lv 100 and all rare attacks like dizzy punch and mega horn). But one thing is missing - CELEBI!!! I have read some many times it is impossible to get celebi. But in this forum I have read about the celebi - glitch from Paco! This one should work, but it sounds weird and non-understandable to me. Is there any way to get a GS ball or celebi itself at silver or crystal version (I got both) without the Paco-cheat? If not, can someone can explain that cheat in an understandable way. I ask myself all the time, what has a gameboy game gotto do with HEX as this is for computer programming?

Re: The easiest way to get Celebi - A request!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-29 14:24:59
No-unless you have a Wireless adapter or whatever.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-29 15:47:00

Hey mates. I have completed my yellow version with 151 Pokedex and 216 hours! Now I want to complete my silver version (250 Pokedex, 303 hours, a team lv 100 and all rare attacks like dizzy punch and mega horn). But one thing is missing - CELEBI!!! I have read some many times it is impossible to get celebi. But in this forum I have read about the celebi - glitch from Paco! This one should work, but it sounds weird and non-understandable to me. Is there any way to get a GS ball or celebi itself at silver or crystal version (I got both) without the Paco-cheat? If not, can someone can explain that cheat in an understandable way. I ask myself all the time, what has a gameboy game gotto do with HEX as this is for computer programming?
If you don't understand that method, maybe the Q glitch could work (I barely understand this glitch, but I know it can be used to get a lot of PkMn). In Silver the GS Ball (Teru-Sama) does nothing. Otherwise I don't really understand :???:

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-29 18:16:34
The Q glitch merges two pokemon.

The only way you will be able to get celebi is from the bad clone glitch; The celebi glitch that you don't understand.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-29 19:48:24
Just buy a gameshark from your local video game/electronix store. :P