Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

ALL Pokemon episodes (UPDATE: Maybe not all) - Page 2

Re: ALL Pokemon episodes (UPDATE: Maybe not all)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-09-06 11:45:44

EDIT: Bingo. http://www.anime-stadium.com/index.php/Ongoing-animes/Pokemon

Yay! I really want to watch the Orange Islands season, I loved that when I was younger.

The links I posted work. They only have the Indigo League and some of Orange Islands though. Plus they download slowly.

http://www.anime-stadium.com/index.php/Ongoing-animes/Pokemon <–The ones there?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-09-06 11:49:22
Orange Island Season, haven't seen them in years! And good old Indigo Plateau. Johto episodes, I haven't seen in a while either. If they're torrent files, then I can't download them. I used to use UTorrent on my PC, but I ran out of disc space, at the time and it was useless.

Date: 2008-09-06 11:52:25

Orange Island Season, haven't seen them in years! And good old Indigo Plateau. Johto episodes, I haven't seen in a while either. If they're torrent files, then I can't download them. I used to use UTorrent on my PC, but I ran out of disc space, at the time and it was useless.

Don't even get me started on the Johto episodes, I'll never stop =D

Tried a lot of places to get them, and I have to say that they all ended in disappointment, I want to see the Orange Islands and Johto episodes so badly D:

Date: 2008-09-06 11:55:38
*Chuckles* Ah, I feel like a kid again, for trying to find all the episodes again! At the moment I've had no luck on the first episode, but I have found Electric Soldier Porygon. ^^ I really need to find all the first season, then to move up onto Johto.

Date: 2008-09-06 11:59:41

*Chuckles* Ah, I feel like a kid again, for trying to find all the episodes again! At the moment I've had no luck on the first episode, but I have found Electric Soldier Porygon. ^^ I really need to find all the first season, then to move up onto Johto.

Electric Soldier Porygon? More like Epic Seizure Porygon amirite.
I love those so called 'banned' episodes, <3 my DVD that has them all.

I'm having the urge to try digging around for the Orange Island seasons again, let's begin round 15 of "find the damn episodes before my head explodes".
GO.

Date: 2008-09-06 12:02:25
I've had no seizures, from the episode. Aargh, no luck on the first episode. Shit! I'm looking at the episode guide on Serebii.net and just seeing some of the names on the old episodes I saw when I was young, brings back memories. Like seeing Ho-Oh, for the first time…

Date: 2008-09-06 12:12:22

I've had no seizures, from the episode. Aargh, no luck on the first episode. Shit! I'm looking at the episode guide on Serebii.net and just seeing some of the names on the old episodes I saw when I was young, brings back memories. Like seeing Ho-Oh, for the first time…

I still remember my mind boggling over Ho-Oh in the original season, my original "ZOMFG WTF" moment before the internet became my home =P

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-09-06 12:22:17
You know, I have never seen any of the banned episodes. Any ideas where I could watch them?

Date: 2008-09-06 12:23:55
lol Yuzi. I wasn't sure what Ho-Oh, was but it became my favorite Pokemon since. Well, you can try downloading them. I have two of the banned episodes, but I still need the rest of the episodes, before I move up onto Johto. *Sighs* Still no luck on the episodes though. I've always wanted the Japanese Motto for Team Rocket.

Date: 2008-09-06 12:33:14

lol Yuzi. I wasn't sure what Ho-Oh, was but it became my favorite Pokemon since. Well, you can try downloading them. I have two of the banned episodes, but I still need the rest of the episodes, before I move up onto Johto. *Sighs* Still no luck on the episodes though. I've always wanted the Japanese Motto for Team Rocket.

Isn't there like six banned episodes? I don't have the DVD with me so I can't check.

Downloading them is a problem since this laptop sucks and it downloads at the speed of…something that's slow as hell (=P)

Japanese Team Rocket Motto was awesome.

Date: 2008-09-06 12:39:53
I'll check hold on.:

Holiday at Acopaulo (US Name: Beauty and the Beach)

The Legend of Dratini

Electric Soldier Porygon

The Ice Cave

Shaking Island Battle! Barboach VS Whiscash!!.

My laptop is useless when trying to find Pokemon Episodes…

Date: 2008-09-06 13:49:02

Shaking Island Battle! Barboach VS Whiscash!!.

Don't have that one on the DVD, nor have I heard of it D:

Holiday at Acopaulo (US Name: Beauty and the Beach)

mantits mantits mantits mantits mantits mantits That episode was awesome.

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-09-06 14:16:43
btw, I got the first season of Pokemon on tape, the videos go all the way up to where Ash gets the eighth Kanto Badge. All in their original tape boxes. (I wonder if I could get some money by selling those…)

@yuzihax: lol, you said– *brick'd*

Date: 2008-09-06 14:22:26
I haven't seen Holiday at Acopaulo (US Name: Beauty and the Beach), and the Wishcash, episode wasn't even aired in Japan!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-09-08 20:05:40
Hey I just found a huge boxful at FrostWire but my computer was out of space because of downloading so many of the movies from there! That's a good resource if you give it a long time to search. Ignore the inappropriate stuff.