Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

fake steps to get a new/old pokemon/event/item - Page 1

fake steps to get a new/old pokemon/event/item

Posted by: badkid279
Date: 2008-02-08 18:51:02
My friend told me that while he was playing pearl he accidentally talked to dawn and then he hit his ds 3 times on the left side and dawn said,"Do you want to go out with me?" Is that even possible? He said that you had to at least beat the elite 4 7 times and have 12 size 99 spheres.

Re: wierd pokemon glitches

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-02-08 18:59:13
Uh, I highly doubt it. I've hit my DS, many times before, when I get frustrated, but never has anything, like that happened, also does your friend, have any proof, of this?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-08 21:32:59

My friend told me that while he was playing pearl he accidentally talked to dawn and then he hit his ds 3 times on the left side and dawn said,"Do you want to go out with me?" Is that even possible? He said that you had to at least beat the elite 4 7 times and have 12 size 99 spheres.

Then your friend is a liar.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-02-09 08:03:49

Do you even have to ask if that thing's fake?  Anyone that knows at least 1/4 about pokemon and has video game common sense would tell you that thing's fake.  It also falls under the category of getting "pikablu" with x steps.  Anything that has you get 99 of some rare item and/or defeat the E-4 3+ times or maybe even less is fake.  Besides that, "Do you want to go out with me" text is nowhere in the game.

If you tell your friend it's fake and he says it's not and asks you if you did those steps, he's one of those people who like to make other people do impossible things with near impossible tasks.

Since this has nothing to do with glitches at all, I'm making this a thread for talking about fake steps to get fake event/item/pokemon and moving it.

[size=1pt]This isn't flaming if anyone is offended by this post.  I'm just pointing out some pokemon game common sense that seems to not be common for all people.[/size]

Re: fake steps to get a new/old pokemon/event/item

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-02-09 14:14:00
Pretty easy requirements :P. Seriously, if he's gonna make a fake cheat he should at least say to beat the Elite 4 13374 times or to talk to some random dude 666 times or something and then add on at the end something like "if you don't have exactly 987 Master Ballsor the cheat won't work"… XD
Anyway, isn't there already "Stupid naive kids" for this stuff?

Date: 2008-02-09 18:44:18
No, stupid naive kids is for posting what stupid naive kids have said or done.

This topic is for posting your own made up "fake steps to get a new/old pokemon/event/item."

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-02-10 05:47:55

No, stupid naive kids is for posting what stupid naive kids have said or done.

This topic is for posting your own made up "fake steps to get a new/old pokemon/event/item."
Wouldn't that be a game then though?

Posted by: 007
Date: 2008-02-16 23:29:59

let me think…..um……i know,talk to every character in the game without encountring any pokemon then go and talk to your mom and you will get a bulbarmander  XD hehehe i think i will tell that to a n00b  :P

Beating the game with a Venusaur alone is going to suck for them.  Not to mention Repel's cost and their having to reset a whole hell of a lot.:)

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-21 12:43:54

*DROPS JAW*

ROFL LMAO XDDDDDDDDD LOL ROFLOL LIHD HAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny, not because it's fake, but because it's that DAWN IS ASKING YOU OUT ON A DATE :D

Here's a fake cheat:
Beat the Elite Four with a Missingno. in your team. Then check you Hall of Fame. If you find Mew, Mew will smack you. Then do the Ultimate Cheat Code. When you finish, you will be hailed as King of the world IRL.

Posted by: zyborg
Date: 2008-03-21 13:17:14
In pokemon Diamond/Pearl, go to the house outside of Stark Mountain. Talk to the old lady, and keep saying "Yes" to resting. After 200 times, she will thank you for staying there, for she was very lonely. She will reveal herself to be a ghost pokemon, and join your team.

Date: 2008-03-21 16:25:28
Do all fake cheats stated above.
Slap the old lady ghost.
Do the Ultimate Cheat code.
Use a Lemonade.
Divide by zero over 9000 times, or at least 100.
The result: You become the most awesome-est being that ever existed in real life and in your game, and you become the god of some worshipping Arceuses

Date: 2008-03-21 16:31:19

Slap the old lady ghost.
Use a Lemonade.
The result: You become the most awesome-est being that ever existed in real life and in your game, and you become the god of worshipping Arceuses

That would make you a lacky to Arceuses.

Date: 2008-03-21 22:59:41

Slap the old lady ghost.
Use a Lemonade.
The result: You become the most awesome-est being that ever existed in real life and in your game, and you become the god of worshipping Arceuses

That would make you a lacky to Arceuses.

Fix'd. Lol.

1.) Eat pie IRL.
2.) Call your mom in G/S/C.
3.) Catch Mew in R/B/Y.
4.) Create Pokeblocks in R/S/E.
5.) Flip a coin using the Poketch app until you get tails.
6.) Buy a Lemonade each time you get heads.
7.) Construct a looooong line of oneoneones. For example:
ROFl!!1!111!!!!11oneoneoneeleveneleven1^234!!!!11!1!!!!!!!7/7!!1111!!111!1!!11111111!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!11!!!!1/9!!11!1!anintegermorethanzerobut lessthantwoanintegermorethanzerobutlessthantwo!!1!!11!pi/piunounoeineinsin(90) sin(90)tan(45)tan(45)

NOTE: All of the parts are either one, equal to one, or an exclamation mark.

8.) ????
9.) PROFIT!!!

Posted by: Drakkar
Date: 2008-03-31 22:13:35
let me think…..um……i know,talk to every character in the game without encountring any pokemon then go and talk to your mom and you will get a bulbarmander  XD hehehe i think i will tell that to a n00b  :P