Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Nw rumor from Down Under!! - Page 1

Nw rumor from Down Under!!

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-02-21 15:51:27
Lawlz, my brother borrowed his friends pokemon pearl, and told me his friend said there is a secret city called "earthquake island".

Re: Nw rumor from Down Under!!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-02-21 16:32:24

Lawlz, my brother borrowed his friends pokemon pearl, and told me his friend said there is a secret city called "earthquake island".

Haha. Nice try.

Posted by: 007
Date: 2008-02-21 19:20:45
Earthquake island does not sound like a very safe place to build… well, anything.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-02-26 17:30:08
Okay guys, it sounds like I believe it, but I know it's total
BS, I was typing without realizing computer class was over,
so yeah, I couldn't complete it, anyway yeah, Earthquake island my ass!!

Posted by: baby_fire
Date: 2008-03-11 00:41:00
Wasn't earthquake island the place where Satoshi (Ash) went to on that banned episode featuring whiscash? (One of the few episodes banned in Japan.)

Maybe that's where your brother's friend got the idea.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-11 14:35:05
Sounds like the kind of name they'd use for something in the anime.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-11 14:53:08
Hmm, there is one episode, that's banned, that's not even aired, in Japan, about a Wishcash, or something. I read about it, on Serebii.net.

Posted by: baby_fire
Date: 2008-03-11 17:55:24

Hmm, there is one episode, that's banned, that's not even aired, in Japan, about a Wishcash, or something. I read about it, on Serebii.net.

That's what I was thinking about as well.

Here's a link to what's known about the episode: http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/houen/ep101.html