Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The marathon of marathons, or whatever! - Page 1

The marathon of marathons, or whatever!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-02-24 06:54:00
For anyone who cares, the Darkrai movie gets shown today, and they threw in a 12 hour marathon too! It goes from 7 to 19 o' clock! As you can see I am back into the anime! Also a dude in the Darkrai movie has a Lickilicky! Umm, bye!

Re: The marathon of marathons, or whatever!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-24 09:29:06
12 hour marathon is unneeded.

Date: 2008-02-24 11:48:46
Pero aqui est?.
(But it's (still) there.)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-02-24 22:13:25
I missed it all. :'(

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-02-24 22:19:36

I missed it all. :'(

You're not the only one. :'( Oh well, they'll probably show a rerun of the movie sometime. For the episodes, just look on YouTube or something for the episodes (a lot easier then looking for the old video tapes or waiting for them to be shown again on TV).

Date: 2008-02-26 16:56:32
I was surprised to see that the Amber Castle thing lasted 3 episodes, the longest mini-saga to date, even longer than the Groudon/Kyogre thing. By the way, I watched most of it. I probably missed about 4 hours, and 1 of the Darkrai movie.

Posted by: baby_fire
Date: 2008-03-11 17:58:17
A marathon? Looks like I'll have to look on youtube again. (Before they take it off.)