Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Tradage Shop (possibly) - Page 1

Tradage Shop (possibly)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-04-14 16:54:42
I'm sorry of this is spam or if it should go in the normal Wi-Fi thread, but anyway, with my birthday money I will probably (unless something stupid happens) buy myself a Wi-Fi USB connector. Right now I don't got Wi-Fi at my house (well actually we do, but it isn't link-up-toable), but I will with the connector. So anyway, I carry a good storage of rare items and PkMn from clonages, so I'll be opening a shop. I'll get a list and all once I actually start it.
NOT OPEN YET

Re: Tradage Shop (possibly)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-04-15 04:57:04
Heres the stupid thng that means that you won't be able to use the wi-fi connector:

Don't buy a wifi connector. Nintendo discontenued it, thats why you current one isn't link-up-able, so the new one WILL be the same. I will be a wast of money. Just get a wireless router(Trust me, there worth the money if you have more than 1 thing that can hook up to wi-fi).  A routers the only way a DS can connect to the internet. Sorry.

Date: 2008-04-15 19:01:09

Heres the stupid thng that means that you won't be able to use the wi-fi connector:

Don't buy a wifi connector. Nintendo discontenued it, thats why you current one isn't link-up-able, so the new one WILL be the same. I will be a wast of money. Just get a wireless router(Trust me, there worth the money if you have more than 1 thing that can hook up to wi-fi).  A routers the only way a DS can connect to the internet. Sorry.
:???: I don't get it *shot*

Date: 2008-04-16 04:29:06
No wifi connector will ever work. You have to use a router to connect your DS online.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-04-16 11:36:13

I'm sorry of this is spam or if it should go in the normal Wi-Fi thread, but anyway, with my birthday money I will probably (unless something stupid happens) buy myself a Wi-Fi USB connector. Right now I don't got Wi-Fi at my house (well actually we do, but it isn't link-up-toable), but I will with the connector. So anyway, I carry a good storage of rare items and PkMn from clonages, so I'll be opening a shop. I'll get a list and all once I actually start it.
NOT OPEN YET

My birthday is coming up and I want that!
But my parents say, "You don't know if there could be people pretending to be kids but they could really be stalkers."
I WROTE A 5 PARAGRAPH PERSUAZIVE ESSAY!

Date: 2008-04-16 19:03:49
^Nentendo wifi connectors do not work anymore(none will ever). BTW, is there a wireless router in your house?

Date: 2008-04-17 18:25:08

NOT OPEN YET

But my parents say, "You don't know if there could be people pretending to be kids but they could really be stalkers."
Did it not work? l'll help you edit it if you want. But oh wait, the Wi-Fi connectors don't work! Any advice on how to get my router to work?

Date: 2008-04-17 18:28:36

NOT OPEN YET

Did it not work? l'll help you edit it if you want. But oh wait, the Wi-Fi connectors don't work! Any advice on how to get my router to work?
Is it wirless? If so, do you have the software what came with it? If so, put it in a computer that uses A wired connection. Follow the instructions. Thats all I can say.

Posted by: 007
Date: 2008-04-24 21:47:29

I can be very persuasive* if you like.

[size=1]*and of course by persuasive I mean violent[/size]