Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Ranch Topic - Page 1

Pokemon Ranch Topic

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-06-14 10:44:57
A new WiiWare game :D
I really wanna get it. For those who dont know what it is,
well it's like Ruby/Saphhire's Pokemon Box and more.
You can deposit pokemon from your D/P Games onto PKMNRanch and take pokemon from your ranch onto your game. You use your own Mii as a charater.
There is also a girl named Hayley who asks you to find certian pokemon [most from hoenn since you cant find most hoenn pkmn in pearl etc] and also brings a new pokemon to the ranch everyday.
A day lasts about 15 mintues? Yeah right well I forget what it said. ^_^;;
Anyone planning on getting it? I might.
If so post your codes [if they use themm o.O] up heer.

Re: Pokemon Ranch Topic

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-06-15 02:23:37
I want it aswell. I WANT IT!

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-06-15 11:40:22
WARNING!
in the begining it is REALLY boring if you oh say…lost your pearl version with a ds lite or dont own the game.. XD
Im actually planning on buying a used version of Diamond with my store credit at gamecrazy when I turned in my Gamecube. But they didnt have it :[

Some people say the GFX are Pre-N64/Proto-Type N64-ish/Pokemon Snap is better than this! but i think the gfx are cute!

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2008-06-23 07:31:41
Meh, it sounded lame at first, and then I read the Penny Arcade comic, and I was like "Another opportunity to torture inanimate objects! Yay!"

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2008-06-27 00:24:14
What would happen if you tried to upload a Bad EGG?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-27 09:37:12

What would happen if you tried to upload a Bad EGG?

I have no idea. If you do it I think nintendo says its you're fault and they dont do anything about it :| so I dunno. I maybe wrong because I forget where I read that. I did upload a regular egg once tho.