Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Shiny Gold Version - Page 1

Shiny Gold Version

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2008-08-18 03:04:27
So I downloaded Shiny Gold Version for my Visual Boy Advance today. I got to say, it's amazing! Here are some screenshots: [IMG]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff342/Ravenisawesome/PokemonShinyGold.png[/img][IMG]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff342/Ravenisawesome/PokemonShinyGold1.png[/img] It's a hacked version of Fire Red mixed with Gold version's story line.

Re: Shiny Gold Version

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-08-20 10:13:26
I heard ofhave this. I'm waiting for the final beta release. So far (in my knowlege) it's up to beta 5. (You can go everywhere except Pewter city, Mt.Moon, routes 1-4, Viridian city, Pallet town, Cinnabar island, the sea-routes, Seafoam islands and Mt.Silver)

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-08-21 16:41:18
Gold sucks. Silver ftw

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-08-21 16:44:30
Gold and silver suck.
Crystal FTW.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-08-21 17:08:03

Gold and silver suck.
Crystal FTW.
Crystal doesn't count. of course the third game in the tier is THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Posted by: Mezase Master
Date: 2008-09-16 07:01:37
ShinyGold is stupid, they're gonna remake Gold and Silver officially anyway.  Why play through a stupid fangame?

Also, I'd take Gold over Silver any day.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-09-27 18:25:41

ShinyGold is stupid, they're gonna remake Gold and Silver officially anyway.  Why play through a stupid fangame?

Also, I'd take Gold over Silver any day.

Until we get the official, we have to play fanmade, plus, noone knows if there will be an official one, rumors rumors rumors.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-09-27 19:06:21
I wouldn't mind a remake of the G/S/C games. I've lost my late brothers, last Pokemon on his Crystal due to somethings wrong with it, so a remake would be great for my liking.