Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Series Speed Run! - Page 1

Pokemon Series Speed Run!

Posted by: wesnr
Date: 2008-12-14 22:09:45
Ok This Friday At 5 PM CST ( Central Standard Time ) The People At www.thespeedgamres.com Will Be Doing A Complete Speed Run Of The Entire Pokemon Series And Put Every Single Pokemon Onto One Single Cartridge And It Will Put Up For A Prize. Now This Is Not All Fun And Games This Is For Charity This Charity Is Autism Care And Treatment So You Can Win Prizes By Just Saying You Want To Enter But Other Prizes Require Donations. This Speed Run Will Be About 72 Hours Long. So If You Can Donate And Enjoy!

( If You Don't Know My Brother Is Autistic But I Am Not Able To Donate Because I Have No Money But I Will Be In The Chat Room If I Don't Forget About It )

For More Information Please Go To The www.thespeedgamers.com Thanks You! :)

Re: Pokemon Series Speed Run!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-12-15 14:07:12
Green takes about five minutes with its door warp glitch to the E4 HoF. :P

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-12-15 16:29:29

Ok This Friday At 5 PM CST ( Central Standard Time ) The People At www.thespeedgamres.com Will Be Doing A Complete Speed Run Of The Entire Pokemon Series And Put Every Single Pokemon Onto One Single Cartridge And It Will Put Up For A Prize. Now This Is Not All Fun And Games This Is For Charity This Charity Is Autism Care And Treatment So You Can Win Prizes By Just Saying You Want To Enter But Other Prizes Require Donations. This Speed Run Will Be About 72 Hours Long. So If You Can Donate And Enjoy!

( If You Don't Know My Brother Is Autistic But I Am Not Able To Donate Because I Have No Money But I Will Be In The Chat Room If I Don't Forget About It )

For More Information Please Go To The www.thespeedgamers.com Thanks You! :)

Too many caps!

The top link is www.thespeedgamres.com. It should be the speed gamers.

Date: 2008-12-15 16:35:39
No It Shouldn't

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2008-12-16 20:11:48
Then why is there a convenient Pok?mon series bulletin on their main page?

Date: 2008-12-16 20:25:07
Wut?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-12-17 17:02:54
[attachment=1]
^ Just a coincidence I thought I'd post.
Anyway, a speed run of the whole series huh? I'd sure like to see the ones not done yet. By the way, by what means should one win the "prize"? Not gonna go for it, but just wondering.
EDIT: ANyone on the chat?

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-01-16 12:06:49

Green takes about five minutes with its door warp glitch to the E4 HoF. :P

This thread is a little outdated, but…

FYI Red/Blue/Yellow can be completed in about 2 minutes using the exact same method of corrupting data by resetting while saving (at the exact right moment).

Go here!