Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Bidoof Project - Page 1

The Bidoof Project

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-03-31 20:08:33
I have recently been interested in EVs, IVs and the like. I have started a project I call the 'Bidoof Project' because it involves Bidoofs almost entirely.
In this project I will give each Bidoof full and no EPs of a stat that is affected by their Nature. I will document their stats, EPs, IVs, Natures and the like, recording their progress every five levels up to level 50.
I would like to have a BASIC program for an IV calculator to use on the fly, if anybody can whip that up. (TI-84+SE)

I will report my data here.

—–

Every Bidoof starts off at Level One.

Re: The Bidoof Project

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-03-31 22:10:42
download serebii's.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-03-31 22:24:41
So… why exactly are you doing this?

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-04-01 14:43:56

download serebii's.

I meant on the fly. You know, when I am not in reach of the computer.

So… why exactly are you doing this?

I checked on many sites (serebii, marriland etc.) and they did not seem to have how IVs interacted with EVs and how they interacted with Natures. I would like to solve that problem. Plus, I will also gain insight into EVs, IVs and Natures and how to work with them in competitive battling.