Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

AR help! - Page 1

AR help!

Posted by: Piedie
Date: 2009-04-06 13:59:23
My 5yr old bro, got ahold of my AR the other day, he deleted my pokemon D/P/PL file off of it… can someone tell me how to get that file ID back?

And some codes like Walk though walls?

Re: AR help!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-06 14:00:48
Edit: Oh. Google arround for the game ID, make a new game on the AR, and use that ID,

Date: 2009-04-06 14:16:03

Edit: Oh. Google arround for the game ID, make a new game on the AR, and use that ID,

I looked it up, but when I put it in, it makes my bottom screen changed to fast moving RED/BLUE stripes……. odd…?

Date: 2009-04-10 17:04:03
I still need help…

UPDATE on the AR: I noticed it's ALL GONE, ALL THE F—EN DATA IS GONE!!!!!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-10 18:17:21
Use clear grammar, and once data from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum has been deteled it cannot be restored. I've restarted a few times on Diamond and Pearl, and it always says once this data has been deleted, it can't be restored. All I can say is keep anything away from pesky 5 year old brats. All they do is ruin things. Believe me my one brat cousin used to do all sorts to my older cousins, but she's a teenager now so she's no longer annoying.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-13 19:57:24
Please don't quadruple post, edit your orginal post.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-04-13 20:27:33

Use clear grammar, and once data from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum has been deteled it cannot be restored. I've restarted a few times on Diamond and Pearl, and it always says once this data has been deleted, it can't be restored. All I can say is keep anything away from pesky 5 year old brats. All they do is ruin things. Believe me my one brat cousin used to do all sorts to my older cousins, but she's a teenager now so she's no longer annoying.

true, my brother lost my pearl, and deleted
my AR data also.

Only solution I know is:
Action replay code manager disk, Connect
the usb cable to the AR and your computer,
install AR code manager software, update your
code database.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-04-14 19:27:22
It's really not that big a deal to lose AR codes in my opinion. I have some I used to restore my Pearl data if those could happen to be of any help to you.

Date: 2009-04-17 17:46:41

true, my brother lost my pearl, and deleted
my AR data also.

Only solution I know is:
Action replay code manager disk, Connect
the usb cable to the AR and your computer,
install AR code manager software, update your
code database.

Yes, but, this is my friends AR, and he did not lend my the USB cable.
I'm trying to figure out how to get the code manualy onto the AR

Date: 2009-04-17 17:49:41
Go to the game you want to add, and click on "Add New Code".

Date: 2009-04-17 18:04:48
You seemed to not read the whole thread,

Whenever I try, the bottom screen turns flashing Red/Blue! (luckly did not give me a sesure  :P )

Date: 2009-04-17 18:06:18

You seemed to not read the whole thread,

Whenever I try, the bottom screen turns flashing Red/Blue! (luckly did not give me a sesure  :P )
Buy a new one.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-04-19 19:49:24
Why not just ask for the cable?

Date: 2009-04-20 17:18:45
I think they only sell it as a package.