Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

A new type of rare pokemon - Page 1

A new type of rare pokemon

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-14 09:48:28
While many people consider rare pokemon to be things like Darkrai or Tyranitar, I have a Solrock and a Shroomish traded to me from the son of Carl's Jr.'s head of marketing. It's kind of funny when you go through your PC and find things like that.

Re: A new type of rare pokemon

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-14 10:14:20
I envy youse, Glitchologist Formerly Known as Flygonlover (I remember Flygonlover – do you remember CJMiller?)

Also, I'm from North Carolina, and in the eastern US, Carl's Jr. is known as Hardee's, the place whose burgers taste like cat food.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-14 15:07:36
Shinji don't hit on people in the Forums. Plus you're hitting on a 12 year old which quite frankly I find a bit disturbing.  O_o

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-14 17:32:57
I envy her because she has a Solrock and a Shroomish traded from the son of Hardee's VP of marketing.

I am also asking if she remembers me.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-04-14 19:13:13

Shinji don't hit on people in the Forums. Plus you're hitting on a 12 year old which quite frankly I find a bit disturbing.  O_o

It'd be more disturbing if he was, say, 17.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-04-14 19:27:30

Shinji don't hit on people in the Forums.

"Envy" != "hit on"

and Wa == Flygonlover? Haha, couldn't have guessed that… although I do remember Flygonlover from #glitchcity long long ago (before HydrocityNet and all the drama, although perverted it was probably a nice place overall)

Edit: Just saw relevant posts in TOTLN… yeah, I could have made the connection with the shoutbox too… damn, the shoutbox era was a long time ago

Back on topic: I guess the fact that you have a corporate executive's son's Pokemon is something braggable, although you'd have a pretty tough time proving it…

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-16 17:33:06
Sorry Shinji, I just love picking at people for fun. It gives me something to do.  :XD:

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-22 19:22:43
First of all, Shinji, I have absolutely no clue who you are. Sorry. And I have no proof that the pokemon are real, except for the fact that I have stalker-ish info about the OT (for instance, he has a walk-in closet and a basketball court, was obsessed with Spiderman, and has a large birthmark on the bottom of his chin.)