Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Poképuns - Page 3

Re: Poképuns

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-06-06 17:49:48
He means THUNDER PUNCH be he did PUN like in the comic.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-06 18:04:29
I know.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-06 19:18:48
Gard my voir.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-06-08 23:24:14
I prematurely apologize for the foulness of these puns. Some are underlined to aid joke consumption.

Where has that Flygon? Oh, you swatted it.
And where has the Shelgon, for that matter?
I once met a ng- *chainsaw* No, this is just too bad.
I Grovyle at your feet, master.
'Lo, Tad.
You Seedots? That's not good.
Sir Skit, I'm afraid I have some bad news.
Get away, before it Explouds!
We are Seaking the meaning of life.
There is a piece of dirt on your nose. Pass the butter, please. (mealtime conversation)
A rendezvous site has been established.
We'll be out of here in an hour, Plusle or Minun a few minutes.
Don't leave a magnet on the computer!
Now we'll put an Electrode on your forehead to monitor brain activity.
Vultures are said to have vile plumage.
I'm Gulpin down some Spaghetti-O's!
I hate Koffing and Weezing through all the Muk in the air.
Spin da bottle!
You're Trapin' char? (A char is species of fish, for the uninformed)
Loose viper alert!
That Claydol is a choking hazard.
Though worms are wiggly, tough is their middle name.
Pichu to the corner!
You don't want to go cliff diving? Wynaut?
Nat u again!
Here is your pin, sir.
Zeus thought, "I will hide Io in a cloud, lest Hera cross her path." (Greek myth)
Wal, rein in the horses!
I luv dis cooler!
My king, dragons are not real.
Now I must (Lun)atone for the awful Hoenn region puns I have unleashed upon humanity.

Posted by: Krisp
Date: 2009-06-09 09:07:27
The "pokepun" that really makes me want to go on a killing spree is the frequent use of members at my forum using "Wynaut?" instead of "why not?" Thankfully that usage has died down considerably, but I never pass up the moment to tell said member that using "wynaut" instead of "why not" is not only unfunny, but that severely hurts their chances to ever become a well respected member.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-06-09 17:38:45
look um

you guys RELICAN'T make puns to save your lives

I'm sorry

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-06-09 18:21:02
No! Not the Dark! I think I'll krai. :'(

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-17 19:56:17
That guy named Reggie rocks!

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-11-17 20:04:08
Sorry Chaos, but that is a

*BUMP!*

A.K.A, you posted in a topic too old to be posted in anymore (barring new significant information regarding the topic's subject, which your post obviously wasn't). Please read up on the section on necroposting in the rules.

This is a perfectly easy mistake to make, since I don't think that there was a rule on necroposting back when you were active in '06.

God, I hate when I play admin like this. Someone shoot me before I do any more damage.  :P

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-11-17 20:04:27
*sneezes*
Pika-CHOOOOOO

Date: 2009-11-17 20:22:49

*BUMP!*

A.K.A, you posted in a topic too old to be posted in anymore (barring new significant information regarding the topic's subject, which your post obviously wasn't). Please read up on the section on necroposting in the rules.

This is a perfectly easy mistake to make, since I don't think that there was a rule on necroposting back when you were active in '06.

God, I hate when I play admin like this. Someone shoot me before I do any more damage.  :P

Damn, I didn't know. There wasn't anything like that back in my day…
It makes me want to wail "Lord help me".

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-11-17 20:59:01

*BUMP!*

Chaos' post added new content relevant to the topic and is therefore not a bump.

REPORTED for unnecessary minimodding.

Date: 2009-11-17 21:18:16

*BUMP!*

Damn, I didn't know. There wasn't anything like that back in my day…
It makes me want to wail "Lord help me".

No, it's completely fine. Consider this a friendly reminder.  :)

Date: 2009-11-17 21:36:41

Chaos' post added new content relevant to the topic and is therefore not a bump.

You're defending me even after what I said? Thanks, but it was not necessary.
It was just a friendly reminder…
But it is true. It was a bump. It hadn't been posted in months, and I bumped it.

Date: 2009-11-17 21:44:19

You're defending me even after what I said? Thanks, but it was not necessary.
It was just a friendly reminder…
But it is true. It was a bump. It hadn't been posted in months, and I bumped it.

It actually was almost not a bump. 4 months is the official stance; four months and a week is the actual number. Now I feel like a rules Nazi.  :P

It was just the fact that it was a random topic like this (not really a topic with any info, just a random fun topic where you could post pointless but funny stuff) is what made it a bump; topics like this usually don't need reviving.

….

Now I REALLY feel like a rules Nazi.  :P

Anyways, a minor rules infraction which was obviously not on purpose, should not have caused the uproar it has caused (the negative karma, the reporting, the WOM etc.). This whole issue (a miniscule one) has been escalated waaaaaaay past what it should have been escalated. Stuff like this (that flings drama unneccessarily into the forum) does not make us Glitch City- ites ( :P) look smart.

Anyways, since the topic is revived, we might as well post in it like normal (like Scared Fir did)

I slack off (Slakoth) on my homework often.