Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon TCG - Page 1

Pokemon TCG

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-06-11 13:41:41
Is there any glitches for pokemon trading card game for the gameboy? If so please inform me.

Re: Pokemon TCG

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-06-12 09:38:40
We actually have found some Glitch pokemon cards. Unfortunately since the Glitchdex is getting a revamp I can't really show them to you. One was a water energy that acted like a pokemon card. Another was just a blank screen without a picture. The last one was also an energy but I forgot which kind. (I think it was leaf.) They can't be obtained without a gameshark or similar device though.

Date: 2009-06-17 19:22:56
I consider that a cheat not a glitch. Anything that alters a game in an unregular manner I consider a cheat. If anything else shows up, please tell.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-06-18 12:56:26
Alright then. =P

Date: 2009-06-18 12:57:24
then =P alright.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-07-03 21:01:43
Well, there is actually a room modifier code that changes what happens when you walk into a club and there are loads of hexes to put in for the ??'s that cause random weird things to happen. I am probably going to start doing some research into that sometime.

Date: 2009-07-06 13:29:30
I would appreciate that, thank you.