Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Regrets - Page 2

Re: Regrets

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-06-22 13:40:46
My friend also regretted busting a myth. He had one of his neighbors say that if you breed Tauros and Miltank you'd get a Pok?mon called Speedo, and he took ages to find a Miltank only to find he had no Pok? Balls but the Master Ball! Frustrated, he used it.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-06-23 01:28:07
Letting my brother play my pearl, he lost it after. A few days ago my little brother got a hold of my ds with my plat in it, now Im looking for it EVERYWHERE…..I guess there's no rest for the wicked…

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-06-23 17:11:51
I caught a shiny Larvitar in LeafGreen, but I didn't trade it to Emerald to clone so I can't trade it to anyone else.
I accidentally deleted my first Level 100 Flygon off of my Emerald in a botched cloning experiment. Thankfully I was able to train a better one.
Edit: Deleted a Level 100 Blastoise yesterday (thankfully someone else's) with bad cloning.
I lost my Sapphire version at a friend's house, and his idiot cousin found it and caught a bunch of stupid things like Pikachu and Magikarp and gave them all nicknames. It could have been worse, though.
I got the water starter in Diamond. End of story.

Posted by: IttyBitty
Date: 2009-06-24 12:21:24
Three things off the top of my head:

1. Leaving my Crystal game on the floor and walking near it with old slippers. POOF! No more game file!  =_=

2. The first Pikachu I raised…the wonderous, marvelous creature still knows Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Flash. ::)

3. Wasting my Water Pulse TM on the Mesprit I never use instead of saving it for a Glaceon.