Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

What was your first Pokemon Game? - Page 1

What was your first Pokemon Game?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-04 16:57:55
Title.

Mine was Pokemon Colosseum. I played 50 hours on that and then when XD came out, I played 25 hours on that one.

When Leafgreen came around, I played 200+ hours on that, then I got Emerald, when I was able to complete my Pokedex and rack up 500+ hours, then I got Diamond and played another 500+ hours on that, then I got Platinum, and played 100+ on that.

Lol, little pointless history.

Re: What was your first Pokemon Game?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-04 17:01:21
Pokemon Blue! Was fun yadda yadda had a time yadda yadda still prefer mario!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-09-04 19:09:49
Pokemon diamond. I lost it though.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-09-04 19:41:52
My first was Pokemon Red and Blue. I had to replace my Red about a year after my first was screwed, and it took me about I think it was 6 or 8 years to replace it. I still got my original Yellow, but R & B were my first Pokemon Games.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-04 20:18:34
Pokemon Pinball R/S. I played that thing like a maniac, so when I finally got around to picking up my Sapphire for the first time I had virtually memorized the Hoenn dex. The Pok??Dex on it is complete, save for Groudon and Latios (I rarely play the Ruby field.)

Posted by: DialGiX
Date: 2009-09-06 04:34:23
Mine was a Emerald of Ebay… don't know how much TIME though…  8)

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-09-06 18:18:13
I first played my friend's Pok?mon Blue and that pretty much got me hooked. I bought Red and Blue shortly afterward and Yellow when it came out. Since then I've bought every main series game except Diamond and Platinum, but I rarely play any of the games anymore.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-09-06 19:35:34
Yellow. I rented it from Blockbuster. (Along with the GameBoy Color.)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-09-07 00:05:37
Either Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Yellow. Or was it Pokemon Snap? I have no idea.

Re: What was your first Pok©mon Game?

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-07 19:43:48
Pok©mon Red, all the way back in '99.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-09-08 10:03:45
Played FireRed or LeafGreen (forget which) in local toys'r'us, liked it, got Ruby that christmas. (Still have it, and i was working on completing the Hoenn Dex with xploder'd masterballs having beaten the E4 countless number of times .. then somebody restarted my game. :()
Then got FireRed, Emerald, Colesseum/XD, Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team (paid a lot for the US import :P), Ranger, Diamond (lost it :(), Mystery Dungeon 2 (Explorers of Time), Ranger 2, and Platinum (i don't play it much though; it's a ROM on my R4DS).

Posted by: Wild GHOST
Date: 2009-09-10 03:17:20
For me it was Pokémon Red, way back in the day. A friend of mine had the game and he let me play from time to time without saving. A few years later I bought a Gameboy Color and Pokémon Yellow from another friend and I finally owned one of the games.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-10 15:04:26
Pokémon silver version was my first. Then it broke when my brother, who was 2 at the time, dropped a magnet on it, and it never worked since.