Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Official Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Friend Rescue Thread - Page 1

Official Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Friend Rescue Thread

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-24 10:55:44
This is where you post SOS Mail from your Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon game if you need someone to rescue you. For those who don't have the game yet or don't know how this system works, here's what you do:

Hint: To make the Male Symbol (♂) on your keyboard, hold down ALT and type "11" on your numpad. To make the Female Symbol (♀), hold down ALT and type "12" on your numpad. To make an ellipsis (?) as one character, hold down ALT and type "0133" on your numpad. Remember that Num Lock must be on for these codes to work.

Hint: Enclose your password in [ tt ] tags or tags (without the spaces) to make it monospace and therefore easier to read.

[b]Hint:[/b] Color the code's characters that were colored on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to make it easier for others to enter it. Blue is suggested, not yellow.

Re: Official Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon Friend Rescue Thread

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-22 14:00:32
Can somone Resque me on Blue mystery dungeon?

Northwind cave F13 Help! money, joy seeds and other stuff on offer

0??68 ♀RXS51?? CQH?2
KS??? ?PS?N?8? 9S7PQ
??X?Q 9P+T4N?? 675Y♀

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-22 15:20:32
Er.. what is mystery dungeon?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-22 17:54:48
Oh god, OLD!

*locks for great justice*

(?????(000) Quit asking what things are before at least trying to search for it on the internet.)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-05-23 18:51:36
I don't see the reason for locking this, it really works as a general sticky, however little it gets posted in.

Re: Official Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Friend Rescue Thread

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-30 22:30:03
Fine. *stickies*

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2008-08-13 14:24:39

Can somone Resque me on Blue mystery dungeon?

Northwind cave F13 Help! money, joy seeds and other stuff on offer

0??68 ♀RXS51?? CQH?2
KS??? ?PS?N?8? 9S7PQ
??X?Q 9P+T4N?? 675Y♀

um.. doesn't seem to work ?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-06-10 11:58:44
On Explorers of Sky, Mt. Travail 12F:
S=#&%CTOJ&KK0&Q2H9
RY6&CH%8@=PR7&=K6X
P39J5F1F-49X7&9W-K
If I don't get any responses in an hour, I'll stop waiting.

Forget it. I'll try the dungeon again.

Posted by: holdjack421
Date: 2013-11-29 12:21:43
This is a noble cause, and it could work out very well if it was more organized. First, we have to make it so that there is a certain time we go on this Thread each week, so that people aren't waiting days and weeks for a rescue. Also, list what game you are playing, and what you are exactly putting up for reward, and where you are. Also, this is a little off-topic, but how does your game know if your SOS mail code for a rescue is for a rescue that is currently going on?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-12-01 13:50:54

This is a noble cause, and it could work out very well if it was more organized. First, we have to make it so that there is a certain time we go on this Thread each week, so that people aren't waiting days and weeks for a rescue. Also, list what game you are playing, and what you are exactly putting up for reward, and where you are. Also, this is a little off-topic, but how does your game know if your SOS mail code for a rescue is for a rescue that is currently going on?

The last post in this thread was in 2010. I think another forum would be a better place to get help for Mystery Dungeon.

Date: 2013-12-02 10:10:21
Well, if we made this more well-known it could still work out.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-12-05 13:09:17

Well, if we made this more well-known it could still work out.

It's not about being well known, it's about the fact that this forum is pretty inactive and that not a lot of members (that are active) here play the game anymore.

Date: 2013-12-06 11:51:49
Well, I know quite a few pokemaniacs who love red rescue team, and that game is very popualr with retro fans. Plus, it's just a darn good game.