Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokémon Fan Event Center (READ NOW) - Page 1

Pokémon Fan Event Center (READ NOW)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-04-03 18:18:13
http://gts.determinismsucks.net/index.html
This is quite amazing. A group have discovered how to hack the GTS and create fan-made Pokémon events. I don't have much more to say. Just check out the site. Their current event ends April 31st.

Re: Pokémon Fan Event Center (READ NOW)

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-04-03 18:32:31
I heard about this, but whoa, that is something I'd never expect.

It's awesome, but Nintendo will probably do something soon to nullify something like this. I'm using a wireless router, and I'm afraid I'll kill the connection like I did when going online on VBA.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-04-03 18:37:23
This is seriously awesome. If Nintendo knows what's good for them, they'll allow this - with some regulation.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2010-05-08 03:01:47
Think of the possibilities !
(anyone want a DP hybrid on an actual cart without it crashing the game, because you can't see the pokedex ?)

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-05-12 16:49:56

Think of the possibilities !
(anyone want a DP hybrid on an actual cart without it crashing the game, because you can't see the pokedex ?)
Tried that with a fossil code in Pearl, and it crashed the game when the fight screen came up.

Gen IV is so lame glitch-wise.