Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Hoenn in a sequel, Sinnoh and Johto in a prequel. How would the regions look? - Page 1

Hoenn in a sequel, Sinnoh and Johto in a prequel. How would the regions look?

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-05-02 13:19:00
What do you think would be the changes to Johto in a prequel, Sinnoh in a prequel, and Hoenn in a sequel? I've always wondered this, because we've seen Kanto in Generation II/IV.

Hoenn a sequel because R/S/E is hinted to take place at the same time as R/G/B/Y.

Re: What if we saw other regions in different generations?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-02 14:11:22
It would be better to see previous regions in a newer game, like how G/S/C/HG/SS has Kanto, which came from the games before it: R/G/B/Y/FR/LG.

And maybe a game with the Orange Islands would be nice.

Re: What if we saw other regions in different generations?

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-05-02 15:06:49

It would be better to see previous regions in a newer game, like how G/S/C/HG/SS has Kanto, which came from the games before it: R/G/B/Y/FR/LG.

And maybe a game with the Orange Islands would be nice.
I think you misunderstood me. I was totally talking about something else (oops):

I mean what Hoenn would be like three years after the events of R/S/E (because they take place at the same time), Sinnoh three years before D/P/Pt and Johto three years before the events of G/S/C.

Re: Hoenn in a sequel, Sinnoh and Johto in a prequel. How would the regions look?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-02 17:48:35
Ah.
I really don't know what they would be like, but I don't think there would be anything special for some of them…