Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon+3 AM=Overreactions - Page 1

Pokemon+3 AM=Overreactions

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2010-05-23 00:32:14
I finally caught Mew-two on my Soul Silver at 3 in the morning and MAN did I overreact. I didn't even bother to fight him. I just chunked the masterball because it was purple like Mew-two. *Shakes head* I jumped around in my room because I always liked Mew-two and wanted to catch him, but the fact that I had no sleep made me way too excited. I mean, I get on now and I'm like, "Hmm. Cool. Mew-two. Now what box is my ninetails in?" XD

So like….anyone else have moments like these or is it just me? lol

Re: Pokemon+3 AM=Overreactions

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-05-23 08:47:43
Hah I have a similar story. I was finshing the game Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue at like 3am and apparently the story at the end was so touching, that I cried….Lol

Date: 2010-06-05 02:03:58
lol I also laugh way too much and way too easily at 3 in the morning. XD

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-05 11:54:31
lawl, I had an experience similar to this where I caught the three legendary dogs in three fights in a row on Gold (Ya, the original) and I went NUTS. I jumped around in my room, knocking sh*t over…lol, it was 4 in the damn morning!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2010-06-05 21:55:22
Oh lawl i always get more pissed than usual when someone kills me when I'm playing CoD at 3 in the morning. Like i have a mini freakout.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-05 23:45:02

I finally caught Mew-two on my Soul Silver at 3 in the morning and MAN did I overreact. I didn't even bother to fight him. I just chunked the masterball because it was purple like Mew-two. *Shakes head* I jumped around in my room because I always liked Mew-two and wanted to catch him, but the fact that I had no sleep made me way too excited. I mean, I get on now and I'm like, "Hmm. Cool. Mew-two. Now what box is my ninetails in?" XD

How come I've read something exactly like this on the IGN Boards?
Ignore this. It seemed familiar, but it wasn't the IGN Boards…

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-07 05:25:38

Oh lawl i always get more pissed than usual when someone kills me when I'm playing CoD at 3 in the morning. Like i have a mini freakout.

Now I definitely have heard THAT before…

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2010-06-07 17:27:38

Now I definitely have heard THAT before…
Or its more like I freak out about everything that early in the morning.

Date: 2010-06-10 14:56:42
lol So somewhere out there, I have some long lost twin that feels the same as me!?

How come I've read something exactly like this on the IGN Boards?
Ignore this. It seemed familiar, but it wasn't the IGN Boards…