Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Two New Pokemon - Page 1

Two New Pokemon

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-05-23 14:53:05
Anybody see this?
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/1348/two-new-pokemon-zorua-and-zoroark
Coro Coro unveiled the new pokemon for the next generation. I'm really not ready for this new game :| I need to play HG/SS still! And trade in my extra copies of Pearl and diamond and other old DS games so I can get HG/SS I still dont know which version to get. ANYWAY, those new pokemon look pretty cool but still :| over like what 500 pokemon in the next game? It's crazy. Some of these new pokemon dont even look like pokemon. (Like some in Pearl) The new pokemon on the left looks like one though, I dunno about the other one. :P

Re: Two New Pokemon

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-23 18:04:00
Welcome to February.

The current topic is about the 3 starters that were revealed THIS month.

I take it you haven't heard of Movie 13: Phantom Champion Zoroark, either?

Date: 2010-05-23 18:19:59

Welcome to February.

The current topic is about the 3 starters that were revealed THIS month.

I take it you haven't heard of Movie 13: Phantom Champion Zoroark, either?

No need to be rude about it…I saw it on pe2k and wanted to share it with GCLF if you didnt know about it… I've been gone for 6 months give it a break.
I don't even pay attention to the movies, Mewtwo Strikes Back is the best and the only one I'm pretty sure I've watched.
I don't even plan on buying Black and White :P You are really rude to me sometimes…

edit:
o not act rude towards users who make mistakes, particularly new users. See this for an explanation.
<–rules
Old news is old.
<–from the dumpster

Date: 2010-05-24 17:28:41
Define how I was being rude. The only potentially rude thing I said was "Welcome to February."
I then said what the current big thing was, and then asked if you've heard of the movie.
:P

Date: 2010-05-24 17:32:19

Define how I was being rude. The only potentially rude thing I said was "Welcome to February."
I then said what the current big thing was, and then asked if you've heard of the movie.
:P

I TOOK it as being rude or sarcastic. I'm not surprised with your behavior in the past.

Date: 2010-05-24 19:16:51
And you say I'M rude, what with you being judgemental.

TAKING something as being rude=/=Someone being rude

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-05-24 21:04:12
Sorry, but I suppose I'll have to lock this as redundant and only an argument.