Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

PLUSLE AND MINUN - Page 1

PLUSLE AND MINUN

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-06-02 20:24:04
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/k4cz7r.jpg[/img]

I remembered having this in my folder of imagery which I use for questionable purposes (if you know what I mean) and I felt compelled to continue the fad (and royally piss off Chaos because it's not in alphabetical order now, oh dear).

Also, when you see it you'll shit bricks.

Re: PLUSLE AND MINUN

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-02 20:42:03
You think this pisses me off? Idiot. It only makes you look like a fool for not following the order, especially when ADRIAN MALACODA did.
Have fun looking like a fool. ;)

Date: 2010-06-02 20:43:25
Your statement implies that I was trying to follow the alphabetical order but failed somehow, which is not quite the case. Try again.

Date: 2010-06-02 20:48:56
Your statement implies that my statement says that you were trying to follow the alphabetical order, which is not the case. Try again.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-06-02 21:00:57

Also, when you see it you'll s**t bricks.
Why say that AFTER the image?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-06-02 21:03:47

You think this pisses me off? Idiot. It only makes you look like a fool for not following the order, especially when ADRIAN MALACODA did.

Abwayax didn't follow the "fad", Abwayax loves god damn Dunsparce because Dunsparce is fuck awesome.

Date: 2010-06-02 21:10:35

There's more to the image than you think.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-06-02 21:13:17

There's more to the image than you think.
I saw the weird guy in the background.
[size=1pt]Accidentally typed "was" instead of "saw" at first by mistake and quickly corrected it. Almost epic fail, but I suppose it's funny enough to mention it.[/size]

Date: 2010-06-02 21:22:03

Abwayax didn't follow the "fad", Abwayax loves god damn Dunsparce because Dunsparce is fuck awesome.

I can see you're really TRYING to disenhearten me with lies (about him joining the fad; the Dunsparce one is true.), and it's just not working. Sorry.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-06-02 21:54:26
how exactly did this become a big deal?

Date: 2010-06-02 22:02:53
Meh, it's not really a big deal.
As fads go, this will probably be over starting tomorrow… :P

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-07 05:28:08
Look nobody likes someone who geeks out about a fad just because people arent doing it right. Chill the fuck out plz.

LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YO PANTS ON THE GROUND!
I mean you are the one looking like a fool, geekin out about everything going wrong with your little trend :P At least people caught on XD

Date: 2010-06-07 08:16:47

Look nobody likes someone who geeks out about a fad just because people arent doing it right. Chill the fuck out plz.

I mean you are the one looking like a fool, geekin out about everything going wrong with your little trend :P At least people caught on XD

Do you realize how fucking LATE you are? This has already been resolved.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-07 16:07:29

Look nobody likes someone who geeks out about a fad just because people arent doing it right. Chill the f**k out plz.

Do you realize how fucking LATE you are? This has already been resolved.

I mean I'M not trying to resolve anything. I just think you're acting kinda dumb about this whole thing

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2010-06-07 18:36:31
I'd like to double battle with a FINE pair of Pokemon like that.  :XD: